I played around with photoshop elements for a bit yesterday, creating simple tags I can easily attach to a birthday or wedding gift; a thank you or congrats or a just because occasion. It's something I have wanted to do for years, but have never taken the time to sit down and do.
and I didn't stop there. I figured while I was at it, I should get a head start on designing Ray's Valentines (last year we produced roughly 90 Valentines between Nolan, Ray, and Savannah).
Then bam:
Before I even realized it, I had designed, printed, picked up {clearance Christmas} red Nerds at Target today at 70% off, and finished Ray's Valentines. It cost me less than $2 to make 30 of them. It's awesome and absolutely ridiculous at the same time.
nothing super special, but Ray approved (after changing "Love" to "From" and was only a little annoyed that I printed a heart on them).
Something else I'm adjusting to again: the Saturday date night while blogging daily dilemma. And church starting at 9 am instead of 11 am tomorrow. I'm feeling the pinch tonight.
5:51 pm, and I'm signing out!

see? can't we all agree that everything feels right now? you are crazy amazing and i'm in awe of everything you do while drowning in the chaos of my own life. it feels good :). i have GOT to dust off my camera and get back into the real details i've been dying to capture about life in 2014. tomorrow. definitely tomorrow ... where we'll be enjoying the later 11 o'clock church time instead of the 9. sweet!
ReplyDelete