Wednesday, January 8, 2014

he even adores himself

One of Madsen's very favorite things is watching videos on our phones...of himself.

He loves to scroll through my camera roll and find all the pictures with "triangles", AKA a play button.  He repeats everything he is saying/doing/singing in the video while he is watching it; he even {fake} laughs right before he does something he knows is going to be funny.  He could do this for hours if I let him.  There are some specific ones that he is drawn to that he seeks out and watches over and over.  He cracks me up.

Have a peek.


hopefully these videos both work.  I'm too tired to comment further or troubleshoot.  Good night!

2 comments:

  1. these seem to work a bit better in full screen mode. LMK if you have troubles viewing them. I can hear the audio, but the video is a bit spotty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is super funny & adorable! love the popcorn popping. "now can i have it?" haha. my kids are completely baffled about how i survived a childhood without smartphones.

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.