Tuesday, October 13, 2009

scared

baby in distress

at hospital being monitored

baby’s heartrate is 300+ beats per minute

baby is not moving

medication delivered via amniocentesis (ouch) to baby

i hope i don’t have to have emergency c-section to deliver preemie

i hope the baby will be ok period.

i’m scared.

please pray.

Technorati Tags: ,

24 comments:

  1. Good luck Amy! My prayers will be with you and Baby!Have your Mom Pray.There is something about the prayers of a Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry, amy. i hope you and baby are both ok. love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers headed your way from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabby and I are getting on our knees right now! We'll pray as a family when Mike and the kids get home! Lots of love to you and the baby! xoxoxAmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amy! Love and prayers heading your way right now. You & baby are in the best hands--Heavenly Father is there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke called me with the news and we're all worried with you. I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are praying for you! Sorry this is happening, and I hope you can go home soon with Thumper still in the oven.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our thoughts & prayers are with you both (and Damon too). Elli is in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am so sorry. It makes my heart ache. I hope everything is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are praying for you and Thumper. Brooke has been giving us updates tonight. At times like this I am so grateful for all the medical technology that makes everything POSSIBLE. We know your family will be at peace and able to get through this bump in the road. Lots of love and hugs and kisses from Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying very hard for you. I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amy, tears and prayers and much hope from Provo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ditto to everything. love you guys. we'll talk in the morning {call me as soon as you know anything}. it's okay if you pull a mom and call me at 5 am =).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think chocolate will get his heart rate down. Especially a variety that has been hand picked from all over the world ;)
    We love you and are praying hard!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Been thinking of you all night----sooooo many thanks to Brooke for calling. Love you Amy. Have put your name in the temple & most certainly are praying.

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just finished praying for you and the baby and will keep them coming. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Add another voice (5, actually) to the list. How else can we serve?

    And thanks, Brooke, for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are so worried for you all and the baby, please know that we are thinking of you and we will continue to keep you and the baby in our prayers. My heart goes out to you, but I know there's a loving Heavenly Father who will be there to comfort you through all of this. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, reading this on your blog makes the this seem even more real and scary. We really hope and pray that the baby responds well to the extra care and that labor will stop (preferably without those hard meds that you hear so much about)
    this is so unreal. Hope your Dad is up there keeping both hands around Baby Thumper!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a total blogstalker coming out of the dark to tell you that even strangers who love your blog are praying for you and thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is Sarah's mommy (Loveless) and my prayers are with you too, and hugs.

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.