Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hope

baby is possibly responding to meds; his heartbeat is toggling  back and forth between normal and super high. 

having consistent contractions, probably created from amnio

nurse is awesome

6 a.m. shot in bum [2nd one] for lung maturation in case i deliver tomorrow

7:30 a.m. ultrasound to check for increased fluid around baby’s heart/lungs and to check heart again.

i will know more after these things.

trying to sleep; very hard.

Technorati Tags: ,

15 comments:

  1. Yeah... good luck with that sleep thing. It's moments like these that you so desperately need sleep, yet can't ever actually get it to come fast enough.

    Thanks for the extra update... since I'm sure I'm the only one besides you still awake at this hour... it almost feels personal ;-)

    Does this count as today's blog entry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm up too. But I have actually had a good night's sleep and I'm sure Matt hasn't gone to bed yet. That is positive news. I'll keep watching for updates throughout the morning. You know you could always call my cell phone in the middle of the night if you need to talk. Love you and still praying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Amy. Thinking and praying for you. You are so strong. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over four hours since this post. I hope that's a sign you've been sleeping. :) Still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing more to say at this point; just waiting....
    i have been snoozin on and off between blood draws, shots, blood pressure/vital checks.
    on and off emotional too.
    very nervous to have ultrasound done in 45 minutes.
    baby still holding on

    thank you all for praying, your kind words. means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checking in on you. You are in our thoughts and prayers! We are believing for a good report after the ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow amy. i wish that i was there to take your kids or rub your feet, or bring you food, or just something. instead i'll pray for you guys. much love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you Amy. I hope the little guy is doing alright. Maybe that is why I haven't been sleeping well the last 3 nights. I will pray for you all. Do you need anything? Help with kids? let us know asap how things are going or if you need anything brought to you. That baby is here for a reason. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. if you need to talk call me anytime. I am up by 6am and to bed by 10 but I will take your calls anytime. I don't sleep well anyway right now. Would love to help calm your nerves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love those cortisone shots. If you feel hyper or your mind is racing, you're not going crazy from this situation...it's the shot. Hope they warned you about that!
    Let me know if you want sheets or nice pillows (costco?) My sister found that t-shirt sheets (extra long twin to fit the bed) were a lifesaver.
    Been praying for you all night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I called our pastor this morning, a prayer chain has been started. The girls both prayed together last night too. Hope the ultra sound gives good news. On a lighter note; I didn't make Elli eat oatmeal this mornin(ew
    w!) she had a poptart instead~sorry~I swear she's in good hands~LOL. Take care Wonder Woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hang in there Amy...continued prayers and positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm praying for you, the baby, and your family. I'm sure everyone is offering to help, but I'd love to help with your kids or anything as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm Brooke's friend (and former neighbor) but I've been reading your blog for a while. I just want you to know that you're in my prayers, too!

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.