Thursday, October 22, 2009

family

that’s what’s taking up my blogging time tonight. 

3 (of 3) sisters

3 (of 4) brothers

1 nephew

1 niece

1 mom

lots of chocolate (thanks, sierra and wendy)

lots of cookies

lots of dunkin donuts donut holes

lots of games

lots of laughing

lots of wondering “when am i going to have time to blog today?”

lots of snoring

2009 10 300 2009 10 305  2009 10 307

but no cuddling, rachel.

Technorati Tags: ,

8 comments:

  1. don't let amy get away with such an easy post tonight. totally unacceptable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad that they are there with you guys. you'll be in my thoughts today. wishing you a peaceful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice picture. I hope your day is peaceful. Glad to see good memories are being made. I think it is a blog worthy post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea - more donuts!! Hoping the ones they brought were less greasy. ;)

    Thinking of you.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's this about cuddling? I'm confused. Was Grant there? ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So do we get to see or blog meet your family? I've never seen a current picture of you and your siblings.
    You can even stand a foot apart, or leave a chair between each of you...
    since you're not a cuddling family.
    Now that I know that, all my mental images of you ( and your own family and your first family) are ruined.

    Oh, and Grant says he loves you. Even if you don't snuggle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did Kristen not bring her baby? I can't figure out why there aren't two nephews. (Kristen has a boy, right?) Also, which brother isn't there? Let it be known that I love the Harward family and it makes me happy that they came to support you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. emily- kristen has a baby girl (and a 2-year-old boy she left in arizona); brooke has a boy.

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.