Wednesday, October 14, 2009

calm and peace

for now,

no c-section today

food for me

the last ultrasound was the best all day

baby’s heartbeat is steady and holding it’s own

still lots of other complications (not breathing, no movement, no extremity flexing, no tone, fluid inside abdomen/lungs, scalp, around heart)

we are definitely not safe, but heading in a better direction

i am feeling calm and peace- probably in large part to your efforts in thoughts/ prayers.

thank you. 

Technorati Tags: ,

9 comments:

  1. The awesome power of prayer...you are truly an amazing woman Amy Barry. Rest well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy being a member of the "Amy Barry is incredible" fan club.

    Hang in there.

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm relieved to hear about it. Hope you get more sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an old friend of Rachel Richins. She sent us all over to pray for you. Just letting you know strangers are praying for you, your babe, and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sleep tight. Looking forward to good news tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Jennifer's Auntie Julie:
    Many prayers and heartfelt thoughts going your way for you, baby, and family. I've followed your blog for many months and have so enjoyed your family! I can't even imagine how scary this is but I know that your faith, Damon, and your family will carry you through. Angel's blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you are getting some sleep tonight. love to you and your spirited little thumper. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.