Saturday, November 14, 2009

All they want for Christmas:

When I got home from my scrapbooking weekend, Nolan proudly presented me with 2 Christmas Lists.  One for him and one for Ray, both transcribed by Nolan.  Nolan’s was pretty predictable.  Ray’s was off-the-wall, but considering his birthday list, I guess his was pretty predictable as well. 

Enjoy:

2009 11 062

Nolan’s List:  “He wants…

  • a radio
  • a cell phone
  • Spore for the computer
  • Zoo Tycoon 2 for the computer
  • My Sims Agents for the Wii
  • any Lego set
  • a X-Box 360
  • Viva Pinata:  Trouble in Paradise for the Wii (or X-Box 360 if I get one)
  • I also want money
  • Santa Roks!!
  • [our house address]

2009 11 064

Ray’s List:  “He wants:

  • a crib
  • a random Lego set
  • a water bottle
  • treats
  • a personal printer
  • and a {big} computer
  • a Lego four-leged walker
  • donuts
  • a pumkin
  • cereal
  • the poping bubble thing that comes in a packege
  • straws
  • a binder
  • gummy bears
  • sweetish fish
  • flowers
  • money
  • gummy worms
  • a table
  • a TV
  • a cat toy
  • cat litter
  • a Halloween pencil
  • a chair
  • a cell phone
  • a light bolb
  • a toy gun
  • and a timer.
  • Santa ROKS!!!
  • [house address]
  • I also want money (which apparently was Nolan’s mistake; that last amended line was supposed to go on  HIS list.  He was devastated when he figured out he’d written it on Ray’s list.  “Now Santa’s gonna give MY MONEY to Ray!”)

My own Christmas list will probably include that Santa gets Ray nothing from his list.  Except for that {kitchen} table he asked for.   And maybe a few other things that Santa has no control over.

What’s on your Christmas list?

Technorati Tags: ,

9 comments:

  1. I think I want a lot of things that Ray wants... especially the light bulb - we're missing one in our bathroom. A new computer would be nice, as mine randomly shuts off regularly. My cell phone also needs to be replaced, I've had it for over two years and it doesn't charge very well. And after surviving finals, some bubble wrap would be great! Maybe I should have my mom call Ray every time she wonders what to get me for a holiday, we seem to have similar taste in gifts :)

    Good luck with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are a crack-up! Did Ray not ask for a garbage can? I can just picture it sitting under the Christmas tree all shiney and pretty.

    A couple things always on my wish list:

    Gene Juarez gift card (It's better when it's for $5 so I'm stuck paying for the rest. I like that.)


    Yankee candles: Pumpkin spice, vanilla, or cinnamon

    I'm adding those See's scotchmallow bars that I fell in love with this year.

    I have a few intangible things as well.

    Don't worry, I'll be making a ginormous list for my birthday!

    ;-D

    What do you want for Christmas, Amy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love how kids think. Sounds like Ray would be just thrilled with anything Santa brings him!

    Things on my wish list:

    The top, desired wish would be that my children's health insurance company would transfer me to a competent supervisor, that would actually know how to take the false charges off of my account, so I can actually afford Christmas for my children this year!

    Memorable moments that we share as a family, and bring us closer together.

    Oh, and can Santa bring me the gift of time? I could use some more of that! :)

    I hope Santa is very good to your family this year! What a cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want ward happiness

    I want a back up generator (or are they all back up?)

    I want the 200$ leather couch cleaning service, so I'm not embarrassed to have people over.

    I want all my family pictures back on my walls (it's been 4 years)

    I want a hotel to stay in during the Richins Camping reunion 2010.

    I want a spa day after the Richins Camping Reunion 2010. It's in monteray, CA, so that shouldn't be hard.

    I want a hot tub at someone else's house with a hot tub boy. Preferably a vampire.

    I want my own padded room. To stick kids in, or to hide from kids in. Hmmm, soft, quiet goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how Ray asked for both gummy WORMS and BEARS. Way to cover your bases.

    My favorites from the lists at my house were Savanna's requests for a cannon and fake flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, dear. i'm avoiding the christmas list as long as i possibly can. maybe because i already gave christmas to myself two months early? good luck with those lists. i'm sure elli's is going to be much worse than anything either of these two can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those lists are "keepers"!!

    Not sure why but I love the "timer" request.

    ** Me I just want someone to pay off my Nordstrom CC - is that too much to ask?! It's only $_ _, _ __._ _!! COME ON SANTA!! **

    ReplyDelete
  8. first, i totally respect the sweetish fish spelling. that is hi.larious.

    second, has anyone introduced poor little ray to chocolate covered gummy bears? i would like to be his advocate in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was the cutest!!! i'm avoiding the Christmas lists too, trying to get through birthdays first.

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.