don't tell my kids that's an option for toothpaste. they'd totally go for it! as if toothpaste wasn't enough to make me gag as it is ... the nasty squeeze syrup would be even worse.
Love it!! However, I do think I'd take the squeezy sweet treat over the clearasil {zit cream} Ellie so lovingly applied to my toothbrush last Thursday night {when I wasn't looking}.
Hahahahahaha!!!!! I wasn't expecting that. I thought it was going to be a "Why do my kids have so many types of toothpaste?" post.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!
ReplyDeletedon't tell my kids that's an option for toothpaste. they'd totally go for it! as if toothpaste wasn't enough to make me gag as it is ... the nasty squeeze syrup would be even worse.
ReplyDelete:)!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! However, I do think I'd take the squeezy sweet treat over the clearasil {zit cream} Ellie so lovingly applied to my toothbrush last Thursday night {when I wasn't looking}.
ReplyDeleteHave never spat anything so fast in my life.
lol. awesome
ReplyDelete