Why did this bring tears to my eyes?! Maybe.... {?}...... a.) Made me think of doing the same with Shauna?! b.) Made me wish I was living somewhere that I could actually let my daughter walk to without the risk of 2nd degree burns from the sun?! c.) Made me wish I was living in Seattle - period.?! d.) Made me think a 12 year old daughter is just around the corner for me. {Really only 3 years?!?!} e.) Made me realize how happy I am it's YOU that's camping NOT ME!! {Tears of joy!}
wow. elli looks so much like damon in those pictures. maybe not what any teenager wants to hear =). love the yellow jacket. good luck in all aspects of this. and have fun camping. i'll miss you.
Why did this bring tears to my eyes?! Maybe.... {?}......
ReplyDeletea.) Made me think of doing the same with Shauna?!
b.) Made me wish I was living somewhere that I could actually let my daughter walk to without the risk of 2nd degree burns from the sun?!
c.) Made me wish I was living in Seattle - period.?!
d.) Made me think a 12 year old daughter is just around the corner for me. {Really only 3 years?!?!}
e.) Made me realize how happy I am it's YOU that's camping NOT ME!! {Tears of joy!}
:)
My favorite is the photo with your reflection in the car window. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteI was going to say the same as Amanda! so Ditto! Very Cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm scared for you. Jr. High is the beginning of the end.
ReplyDeleteI went to parent orientation for preschool last night. I thought that was bad enough... but this made me feel better. :)
wow. elli looks so much like damon in those pictures. maybe not what any teenager wants to hear =). love the yellow jacket. good luck in all aspects of this. and have fun camping. i'll miss you.
ReplyDeleteawww so GROWN UP!
ReplyDeletei totally luv the reflection of you and ur AWSOME hair and pajamas in the car window. lolz made me laugh:)
ReplyDeleteu TOTALLY took 200 pictures!!!