top 10 highlights of my day:
1. Elli, Emma, and Nolan went back to school.
2. I went back to bed after I got the older kids off to school.
3. I didn’t answer the phone when my friend called because I just didn’t feel like it.
4. I had lovely conversation with 2 of my sisters for 4 hours. The third one missed out (twice).
5. Ray and Savannah didn’t have school.
6. My kids now have socks and underwear in their baskets again (instead of all over the laundry room floor).
7. I showered and put on real pants with a real zipper.
8. We are almost done delivering girl scout cookies.
9. Elli looked adorable in her new skinny jeans, cropped cardigan, and scarf she bought yesterday.
10. It’s bedtime.
bottom 10 lowlights:
1. Elli, Emma, and Nolan went back to school.
2. My house looks like I went back to bed after the kids went to school.
3. My friend needed me to help her out, but I didn’t answer the phone when she called.
4. I was on the phone all morning and afternoon.
5. I still drove Ray and Savannah to school.
6. I folded lots and lots of laundry. I now think I know where my back pain really comes from. Housewives should be able to file for worker’s comp.
7. I am wearing tight jeans that aren’t as comfortable as my drawstring sweatpants.
8. I spent 2 hours delivering girl scout cookies.
9. Elli looked way too cute when she left for school today.
10. It’s already bedtime?
P.S. These are for my sister- and anyone else who is curious.
sorry to have missed out on the lovely conversation. i didn't have time to have lovely conversation ... crazy day! but i would love to take a rain check and catch up on all the sister-talk. miss you. and also miss pics from this post. i want to see elli's adorable outfit {she always looks adorable ... with a figure like that}.
ReplyDeletei seriously considered taking elli's picture this morning, but i was like, "why? i'm not going to blog about this at all; i don't need a picture." so i passed on the drama that would have ensued had i gotten the camera out to take a picture of her before school. "mom- you're going to make me late for school! stop taking pictures!"
ReplyDeletei'll go see if she's still dressed up and take one now if she is.
very cute. what is the occasion that she gets new clothes? i also hate when i think i won't need a pic and then wish i had taken one. i just started taking tons of pics whenever i can "just in case". okay, dying laughing that i'm posting a comment again and i just got a message that you sent me an email.
ReplyDeleteDo boys constantly call to talk to Elli yet? (Won't be long if they're not.)
ReplyDeletecalling, sarah? that's so 2000; it's texting, now. yes, they're texting; hate the sound of that texting mambo.
ReplyDeleteOh, that's right. I am so not with it. My brother had to scare off my potential boyfriends the old fashioned way - by getting on the phone upstairs and threatening to flush their face down the toilet.
ReplyDeleteElli looks super cute. And I love the 2 perspectives of your day. Although I think you should stick with the first one. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for delivering my cookies. Definately brightened my day. Oh and thanks for agreeing with me on the color of my sweater. :)
I second #6 on the lowlights!
ReplyDelete