Monday, February 9, 2009

one more thing…

texting tweener

+

treadmill

+

teasing boy

=

ellison’s broken left clavicle

seriously, whoever’s got the voodoo dolls out for our family, put them away. 

watch out damon, here we come…to let you take care of us

4 comments:

  1. For those that don't know what Clavical Means, GO Here:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clavicle_fracture

    I swear, I put my dolls away last year when I realized they were cursing our family too!! :) I hope she feel better too.

    Yes, The good thing about being laid up, is blogging becomes either more borning and/or you tend to comment more on other blogs. Oh and you get really bad butt sores from laying in bed all day! hehehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I drove past your house twice last night (on the way to the movie theatre and on the way back) and there were no lights on either time. Are you still at the hospital? Where is everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. erin (and all)-
    the kids are all farmed out (fleigs, seamons); i ended up here another night because i had a few setbacks this morning. doing much better this evening and fully anticipate coming home tomorrow.
    thanks so much for your concern. :)
    can't wait to get back to reading your blog again. noticed you're updating much more frequently, but i just haven't had the energy to post comments.

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.