Sunday, February 22, 2009

this is for my mom…

who asked me to record Ellison singing.  Is this what you were hoping for, mom?

And, bonus points to anyone who can identify the song she’s singing [in the shower].  It’s a favorite around here. 

oh- and don’t mention this to Elli.  It’s just between me and you. 

Technorati Tags: ,

9 comments:

  1. Darn, I can't hear it well enough to guess. But it reminded me that I recorded Eric in the bathroom singing "Maybe" from Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason Mraz- "I'm Yours" Do I win? Do I win? Do I win???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she sounds like Tristan Prettyman - "Love Love Love" the way she is shinging. I could not hear the lyrics that well though. Cute voice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesth I said shinging! I must have tooth problem that is causing me to type funny now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara (no H)- You do WIN!! I will deliver your gift to you by the 13th of March (elli's birthday): a semi-used flat iron of the Wigo-Onyx brand!!! Congratulations. Thanks for playing.
    And- is that song the best- or what?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i totally knew that answer. LOVE that song ... he is amazing. just heard a song with him and colby callet {sp?} on ellen. it was fantastic! i've been lucky enough to have heard elli sing in real life - she is really good. but she also is going to F-R-E-A-K when she sees that you taped her singing in the shower. probably not as much as mom is going to freak that her legs are on kristen's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooke was right: elli did F-R-E-A-K when I showed this to her last night. It took a lot of positive parenting on my part for her to be OK with it. But I made sure she was really OK before I posted it. She was worried that people were going to make fun of her. I told her I'd pay her a dollar for every person that made fun of her. Thanks for saving my money guys!
    She totally thinks it's going to ruin her life, but I know better: it's her attitude that's going to ruin her life, not this video.

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.