to whom it may concern:
all i want for my birthday is this:
you may need this, too:
think ACTION. You’ll need these, too:
While I take President Uchtdorf’s counsel and CREATE this:
that would be a happy birthday for me. oh- and it would also make my day even specialer if each of my 7 siblings and my mom would comment on my blog on my birthday- just so I know you’re out there somewhere…yeah, that’d make me smile.
can I wish you a happy birthday early, just in case I forget by Monday?? (The kids are out of school that day and there are dentist appt, etc, etc, and I hope to get to check blogs that day)
ReplyDeleteStaci- that would probably be fine if Amy's birthday were on Monday-(it's actually on Sunday, right Amy)
ReplyDeleteI read your blog all the time, I just rarely comment on anyone's blog.
1. I don't get it... :-)
ReplyDelete2. Now what am I supposed to do with the cute bracelet I bought you?
Can I just add so that no one has to ask: her birthday is Sunday, January 18.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThis is your mom...I, too, read your blog all the time,however, I didn't know you could post comments or how to do it...so today is my day to figure it out. (technology impaired!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you get your wish to CREATE today!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I had to call Brooke to get this posted.
I'm sure Brooke appreciated the early morning wake-up call that only mom can get away with............
ReplyDeleteLoved it, Staci. All three times that she kept calling before it finally woke Lucy up and she brought the phone to me =).
ReplyDeletethe things you'll do for your sister...thanks brooke. Thanks, mom, too. I was doubting that is came from mom (I thought Brooke was just covering for her) until I saw the time it was posted. classic. loved it.
ReplyDelete