Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Because I’m “getting older”

Damon just informed me that

1.  my blog looks different to you than it does to me. 

2.  The reason this is happening is because I have increased my FONT size to LARGER on my laptop permanently- not just for viewing my blog. 

Because I need to.

You see, about a year and a half ago, I was getting lots of headaches and having a hard time reading and using the computer without my eyes doing funny things to me.  I scheduled an appointment with an eye doctor and this is what he told me:

You are getting older.  You need glasses.”

059 He was right.  My glasses changed my life.  But I still need my font LARGER because it feels better.  Bear with me as I continue to figure out the bugs of blogging- and please let me know if my pictures/text are all screwy when you view.  Because you KNOW that it DID NOT look that way to me when I hit PUBLISH. 

Technorati Tags: ,,

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering what things I missed out on in the "things learned about nolan" post because some of the pics were blocking text or something. Is that what you mean "looks" different?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, by the way, I'm hitting that internal dialogue that keeps telling me to go to the eye doctor. I've always had pretty good vision, but lately, I've really struggled to keep my eyes from blurring out and getting very tired. I can't even imagine trying to wear glasses with my kids. I REALLY can't imagine sticking my finger in my eye to put contacts in. Oh why did you have to remind me that I'm getting older?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, that's why that post was screwed up. i think I fixed it. let me know if i'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.