life is right now.
8 months he’s been gone.
and today there was a beautiful FULL rainbow proudly displayed across our seattle sky.
which i didn’t get a picture of.
but i definitely noticed it.
and it was beautiful.
I love special reminders like that!
I missed it, but I saw Julie's picture. Gorgeous.
Of course it was AND the four I got photos in NZ were for you too!!
What a gift :)
just finished watching the video staci sent about seeing the hand of god in our lives daily - and asking what special message he sent us today that was uniquely for us. this message was just for you.
Most definitely for you.
has it been that long already? wow! i think that rainbow was meant for you. i think of you now every time i see a rainbow.
I saw it too. Wasn't it amazing?! It was surely for you, my friend :)
yes, please.
I love special reminders like that!
ReplyDeleteI missed it, but I saw Julie's picture. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteOf course it was AND the four I got photos in NZ were for you too!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gift :)
ReplyDeletejust finished watching the video staci sent about seeing the hand of god in our lives daily - and asking what special message he sent us today that was uniquely for us. this message was just for you.
ReplyDeleteMost definitely for you.
ReplyDeletehas it been that long already? wow! i think that rainbow was meant for you. i think of you now every time i see a rainbow.
ReplyDeleteI saw it too. Wasn't it amazing?! It was surely for you, my friend :)
ReplyDelete