Saturday, March 13, 2010

the reason why

i don’t have time to blog tonight

is the same reason

i haven’t had time to blog about this:
2010 03 108
2010 03 110

or this:
2010 03 1152010 03 117

and it’s the same reason
i completely forgot to take
before and after pictures of this:2010 03 136  2010 03 138 2010 03 1652010 03 1572010 03 147
2010 03 151

and the same reason why my hallways look like this:
2010 03 143

and my front porch looks like this:
2010 03 160

and why date night looks like this:
2010 03 145 

instead of this:
2010 03 183
{which we ordered about 2 1/2 hours ago and is still sitting on our bed, waiting to be eaten on our “date”}

and why my kitchen looks like this:2010 03 1612010 03 156

and it’s the same reason why this girl hasn’t been able
to “get a facebook” today-
even though she’s legit now :  2010 03 175 2010 03 176

and the very same reason that this girl
didn’t even get sung to today
{or get her birthday letter written to her}:
2010 03 182 

because i can’t even remember
the days between thursday and tonight. 
i know they happened,
but it’s been that busy around here. 

and, on top of all the crazy/productive exhaustion,
daylight savings time starts (or ends?) tomorrow. 
and i’m already tired about it. 

7 comments:

  1. looks like things are in full swing for our family to come crash the party. i'm excited to see it. happy 13 to miss ellison. i hope i'm the first friend she adds on fb. now, go eat your dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. You have a teenager! Happy Birthday, Elli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Elli! We love you, hope it was a fab day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the light/lamp. a 13 year old? wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what in the world are you up to?
    i cannot believe she is 13? what?

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the glimpses I've gotten on blog posts, I think I am in love with your house. I love all the windows and just the design... I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get over the giraffe entrance... I'm glad they made a sign for them or they might have gotten lost.

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.