Friday, March 19, 2010

then don’t put it in your mouth.

while i was busy uploading pictures to snapfish today,
i thought i was charging my laptop. 
but i really wasn’t. 
ray was sitting next to me
and i was ignorantly tuning him out-
as i’m so used to doing when i’m busy. 

Ray:  Ow!

Ray:  Ow!

Ray:  Ow! 

Ray:  Mom!  This keeps hurting me when i put it in my mouth.

2010 03 268 (my laptop charger…that was plugged into the wall)

me (giving him the same answer that my dad would have given me):  well, then stop putting it in your mouth. 

5 comments:

  1. I could have been okay just reading the title to this post. I was laughing before I even knew what it was about! Hilarious! I'm glad Ray survived :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. That is SO something Jack would do (over and over). Glad to hear Ray is ok, I am always worried that Jack will do that exact thing - I thought the outcome would be worse?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was shocking.

    It sounds like Ray needs to find another outlet.

    Hmmmm ..... How many bad puns can I come up with ....

    Seriously, Ray is so funny and fearless. Remember that one time I was sitting on your steps and I caught him as he suddenly jumped head first from behind me? I think I almost had a heart attack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a little electricution, no big deal. He is a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..kind of makes that hands down his pants not seem so bad.. =D

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.