Tuesday, July 21, 2009

heading home tomorrow?

our plans continue to be thwarted.  i had always intended to start my journey home to seattle tomorrow.  brooke, however, had planned on leaving over the weekend.  she’s had some bigger bumps in the road than i have. 

since she has still not gotten herself out of phoenix, we were going to caravan tomorrow to utah. 

but, alas, she is currently at urgent care with another child for a presumed ear infection.  so- what next?

life is sure funny. 

3 comments:

  1. I think you should stay a few more days and end on a good note.... otherwise, you'll never come back! Have a safe trip either way. I wish I could have seen you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny isn't the word I would use if I were you. But I'm glad you see it that way. Enjoy the time with your sister, you'll miss them later. Good luck with all the kiddos and any other ER/doctor visits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. challenges are good opportuinties for service. You should stay if u still have the energy. she might appreciate the extra hands. sounds like u both had challenges. did everyone get lice? I haven't had it since I was 5. hope you make it back safe either way! Call me when you get back, I need a perigo beach buddy. 100dEgrees next week. I am thinking new castle too. need some water time. cya soon!

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.