Sunday, February 21, 2010

sunday pics, week 5

notes to self:

  • don’t wait until it’s too dark outside to use natural light before you take weekly pictures
  • do be sure and mention how cute emma’s new haircut is
  • don’t take any threats from your daughters with pink eye {about posting pictures on my blog} seriously.
  • do still force your children to participate in said family picture even though they have pink eye (it’s all part of the documenting over the course of the year)
  • do communicate with uncooperative children about which family pictures were actually cancelled today (not these ones)
  • do find something (wheat-free) to eat before you attempt family pictures

2010 02 408 2010 02 4192010 02 429 2010 02 430 2010 02 431

  • don’t remind ray to make sure he smiles- right before the camera takes the picture

7 comments:

  1. love love love emma's new haircut.

    where's the note about making sure each child is fully clothed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see fun, I see respect, I see love, I see a forever family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Emma's new do as well! So cute!!! Ray's pout is to die for, and as always, great family pics (pinkeye and all)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Emma's haircut(makes her look a little older and really compliments her thining face), does Ray ever wear a shirt, can't tell from these that pink eye is present, what a beautiful family. You all are famulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma's new hair cut is so cute!! I hope i see her soon to tell her. Can't see any pink eyes. and i'm wondering why Ray doesn't have a shirt on?
    OHH and the picture of you and Nolan, oozes in love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok- first thing I noticed was Emma's hair. It's perfect!! I also noticed how happy Savannah looks in these pics! Ray and Nigel would get along fabulously, considering that they would be the yen to the other one's yang. Ray doesn't like shirts, Nigel on the other hand wears shirts, he's just not a big fan of pants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just so we're clear: ray's not wearing pants either.

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.