Sunday, May 4, 2014

emma at {nearly} 15

Emma is
  • a dancer
  • a singer
  • a learner
  • a friend
  • a missionary
  • an arguer
  • a nurturer
  • an artist
  • a hoarder
  • a leader
  • a musical-theater junkie
  • a Netflix entire-season-in-one-sitting watcher
  • a napper
  • a gourmet popcorn popper
  • a soft-pretzel maker
  • a bathtub (did she fall asleep in there?) soaker
  • an earphone-in-one-ear-24/7-music-listener
  • a baby lover
  • a crier
  • a forgiver
  • a thinker
  • a rule follower
  • a cream cheese hater
  • a clothes-borrower
  • a caesar salad lover
  • a john green and jodi picoult reader
  • a physical-ailments-complainer
  • a talker
  • a yoga-pants-whenever-she-can-get-away-with-it wearer
  • a self-conscious-selfie-taker
  • a very loved daughter
side note:  Ellison and Emma both bore amazing testimonies today in sacrament meeting about the upcoming youth conference production of Built On The Rock.  I am so proud of both of them for both recognizing and sharing the little ways that being a part of this experience has strengthened them.  I can't express enough how excited I am to watch them this weekend. 

2 comments:

yes, please.