right now i am here.
and loving it.
the speakers tonight were fantastic
and the musical talent of jenny oaks baker? unbelievable.
the theme is hope.
and the messages have been beautiful.
i can’t wait until tomorrow.
i have always loved linda and richard eyre.
and tomorrow, linda and her grown daughter, shawni
will be speaking.
and they are the reason i drove 4 hours to be here.
{well, that, and a reason to get away with some really great women}
and, karen, it’s WAY better than a root canal!. you missed out
haha, I'm sure it is way better Amy, glad you ladies are enjoying your time away, Ashley called me a bit ago from The Onion and had I known that was involved..haha, thanks for the pictures!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lovely get-away! Glad you're enjoying yourself!
ReplyDeleteParty on!
ReplyDeletesorry i am missing it. enjoy the rest of your stay.
ReplyDeleteSo lucky to be able to attend! I have gone for the past four years here in Phoenix. I hope the Linda and her daughter will be speaking this year....also, I couldn't agree more about Jenny Oaks Baker! Have fun and continue to get that awesome high for TOFW:-)
ReplyDeletei am so jealous! I have always wanted to hear the eyers speak. their daughter, shawni, lives here doesn't she? i wish i knew about that. i might have flown myself there for mothers day and participated in that uplifting event.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have gone! Very cool. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself, you definitely deserve it.
ReplyDelete