No comments yet? How bizarre. Guess this really wasn't a thought provoking post. Impressed that you got your daily blog in. Are you at Ikea because you are trying to get more organized in your home? You are very organized by the way. I secretly learn by watching you and how you handle so many kids. I personally am way over Ikea. It is so exhausting. You shop for hours load up heavystuff. Lug it home and then spend another 4 to 5 hours putting something together. Just to decide you don't like it in your house. But I have a strange feeling I will be there buying something in the next 4 months.
Sounds like you ran the marathon with Emz yesterday....same symptons--knees, elbows, tired. Are you secretly training for the next time? You put in more time and effort shopping at IKEA than she did on a 3 and a half hour (26.2 mile) marathon. Way to go!
No comments yet? How bizarre. Guess this really wasn't a thought provoking post. Impressed that you got your daily blog in. Are you at Ikea because you are trying to get more organized in your home? You are very organized by the way. I secretly learn by watching you and how you handle so many kids. I personally am way over Ikea. It is so exhausting. You shop for hours load up heavystuff. Lug it home and then spend another 4 to 5 hours putting something together. Just to decide you don't like it in your house. But I have a strange feeling I will be there buying something in the next 4 months.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you ran the marathon with Emz yesterday....same symptons--knees, elbows, tired. Are you secretly training for the next time? You put in more time and effort shopping at IKEA than she did on a 3 and a half hour (26.2 mile) marathon. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteWe were at Ikea yesterday too. What a small world!
ReplyDeleteJust thinking about Ikea makes me tired!
ReplyDelete