"Amylovesdamon, your team just won the Superbowl! Now what are you going to do?!"
We're going on a Disney Cruise!
Yep, it's finally made it to the top of the to-do list.
I am overwhelmed with excitement and lists. lots and lots of lists. this is going to be an extremely busy week. but it's going to be busy with things I want to be doing for my family (making lists for them!!) instead of all kinds of other obligations to divide my efforts and confuse me.
I think I have also decided that blogging (daily) over the weekend is not something I want to commit myself to right now. so if time allows or there's really something I'm dying to say on a Friday or Saturday, I may post. But I'm not going to bend over backwards to get a post in (usually about how I don't have time to post) on an already crammed day. What does Lucy think about that?
But really- how about those Seahawks?
haha. that's right - this is the cruise month! awesome. so excited for you. i'm definitely feeling stretched for blogging material on the weekends. mostly sunday. we don't have any cool Saturday date nights or anything, but i may follow your lead.
ReplyDeletewe had no plans to watch the superbowl today, but when i got online and saw that the seahawks were winning, i told andy and since they were winning, he agreed to watch it. so we caught the game from right before half-time on. as you know, i'm not a football fan, but i am an underdog fan and i loved to see the seahawks win. i can only imagine how excited your city is. congrats, seattle!