Thursday, April 2, 2009

note to self:

[here is the video i was referring to in monday’s post.  i finally waited it out on youtube.  just a sampling of the madness at jump on it.]

  1. you’re too old to be doing tricks on the trampoline
  2. empty your bladder before you begin jumping- even if you think you don’t have to go.
  3. jumping is exhausting
  4. trampolines are dangerous (you should have taken the signs seriously)
  5. jumping doesn’t feel as good as it used to, like 25 years ago
  6. bring neosporin for the “trampoline rash” on your ear and other body parts for next time
  7. because there will definitely be a next time.

3 comments:

  1. WOW that looks SOOOO fun wish I could do it. I think I can still do flips. RAY...YOU ARE AWESOME! GOod Flips everyone!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. that place looks way fun. luke even came over to watch that video. luke would have a BLAAST!! we'll have to go ther next time we get to utah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amy, watching you do flips cracks me up! I'm impressed you did it for the camera... I have been thinking about going to that place, but wasn't sure it was worth the money - now I think we better try it. I just hope my boys are not as brave as Ray!

    ReplyDelete

yes, please.